Sunday, February 5, 2012

Back!

It's been three months and fifteen days since my last post? Really? Where has time gone?!

I've been trying to get on my feet again since our big move from California to Georgia.

It's taken a bit longer than I expected.

It's been a bit harder than I expected.

But, through it all, God has been so good to us...

Just as I expected He would be. :)

Here is a photo recap of our last few months of transition.

Saying good-bye to sweet friends at the party thrown for us by our dear friends, Rick & Jeannette.

Packing up our stuff...

Driving endless miles across a seemingly endless continent to the tune of an endless round of "Are we there yet?"

Enjoying brief visits with family and friends along the way made things so much better!!!

Quick stop at Laura Ingalls Wilders' home in Missouri...

Being welcomed, at last, to Georgia!

Visiting with East Coast relatives (and one from Estonia)...

Flying back, two weeks later, to the West Coast to assist my foster daughter with her second baby...

Helping my girls enter an art contest...
(Maya won third place)

Teaching!!!

Welcoming my mom out for a visit - soooo wonderful!!!

Vacationing in Florida - NIIIICE!

Finally, finally, finally getting our PODS delivered to our front door.



Getting the kids ready for their school's winter concert.
(Andriana played a violin solo and with a string ensemble.)


(Maya played recorder with her little group. Most of them could only blow and someone had to help them with the fingering. But Maya didn't want or need my help.)


And now I am getting ready for another trip to California. This time I'm going to get our cats.

It's good to be back.

Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I've missed reading your post. Glad to see everything is going okay for you and your family in the South.

    ReplyDelete