Sunday, February 20, 2011

Living History

Somehow I slipped behind. I follow, and I do mean really follow (like read every post and pray over every need), around 45 blogs. I also have a family, run my own business, am responsible for various church responsibilities, have a family, run a busy household, teach, have a family...

You get the point. I don't always have time to read what everyone writes. Unfortunately, I find it all fascinating. I follow some great bloggers! And they're writing good stuff all the time.

I will catch up, I know. But for now, I'll just have to be patient reading historical blogs from two weeks ago. So, be forewarned, if you get a random comment on a post you've completely forgotten about, it's me.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! Today is March 7th and I am commenting on your February 20th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I'm not the only one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete