Monday, April 18, 2016

And Just Like That ... Everything Changes!

We didn't plan to host this summer. Nope! We sure didn't.

We made plans to visit California.

But ...

God doesn't fit into OUR plans. He writes His own.

And they are simply amazing!


Three years ago we hosted four kiddos from Eastern Europe. Those four added to our own four made for quite a houseful! When the kids returned to their orphanage, we moved forward with adoption plans. And that's when everything came to a screeching halt.

The two older girls did not want to be adopted. They wanted their freedom and independence NOT parents with rules and curfews. Over the next three years, I watched hosting season after hosting season come and go. Although "our" four were listed almost everytime, no one hosted them. My heart ached whenever I saw their sweet faces among the photo listings. "When can we come back?" the two younger kids would question me repeatedly as we conversed through the internet. "I don't know," was the only answer I could give and I hated it.

But, this year ...

THIS YEAR!!!

God has turned everything upside down to make everything right side up again. Those younger two kiddos, the ones who kept asking when they could come, WILL come. These two have suffered so much disappointment over the past three years that Latvia sent a special message along for us. "Please don't back out."

Once again I am reminded of how God hears the cry of a broken heart and tenderly answers in His perfect time.

Rejoice with us!

Pray with us!

I don't want to disappoint them again!!!

To help us fundraise, we are offering free shipping on my book "Marie: Woman of Beauty, Mother of Courage" if it is ordered off my website and a $1 discount for all Kindle editions from Amazon .

This book is the dramatic account of the miraculous escape of my grandmother and her two children from war-torn Estonia during World War II. Stepping right under the noses of the warring Nazis and Communists, my grandmother and her family slipped out of Estonia on the very night Estonia fell into Communist control. It is a story of courage, faith, and determination that will encourage you to live the life God has intended you to have and make you reevaluate the legacy you are leaving your children.

This book has already sold in five continents around the world with excellent reviews. It is perfect for younger readers (my kids loved it), but can hold the interest of adult readers as well. Readers are not disappointed! Order yours today and save! Sale ends this Thursday at midnight.

Here are some videos about my book:

https://youtu.be/8IUS1jnhi3Q

https://youtu.be/v41tO-FwR94

My daughter's promo:

https://youtu.be/j7H2ZoxQGOQ

No comments:

Post a Comment