Sunday, November 28, 2010

Uh-oh! Mommy, Come He-e-e-re!

Sitting in my bedroom, I absent-mindedly noticed a small child streak past me and enter our bathroom. No big deal. It happens all the time - especially since we only have two bathrooms in the house and six bodies in need.

Photobucket


There was a pause, followed by some familiar sounds. Then I heard it, "Uh-oh! Mommy, come he-e-e-re!" Jumping up, I rushed in. There was my daughter standing in front of the toilet. Her pants were bunched around her ankles as she pointed accusingly towards the tiniest black ant crawling the curve of porcelain. "There's an ant on the seat," she explained matter-of-factly, "so I peed on the floor." Her pointing finger now directed my wide-eyed gaze to a puddle smack-dab in front of my stockinged feet.

Yup, that's exactly how I wanted to start MY day!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha that's hilarious! sorry for the mess you had to clean up afterward :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog. I just came by and am loving reading yours as well. God bless!

    ReplyDelete