Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Falling in Love With a Picture and Reality Check

Four faces.

One picture.

Big, puffy heart love.

How can this happen?

How can I begin to love four children I never even knew existed two months ago?

I shop for clothes and wonder if it will fit Samanta.

I look at toy trucks and think of Eltons.

Suddenly I'm making plans for activities that might interest Valerija.

And I imagine myself putting little Liga's hair up in pigtails.

With pregnant women they call this "nesting."

I'm big time nesting right now.

And dreaming.

And praying.

It's going to be fun.

It's going to be hard.

It's going to be worth it!

That's what happens when you give your heart away.

Sigh.

But first things first...

I still have to raise that last chunk of money.

Arrgh!

Reality check!



No comments:

Post a Comment